Dear Family and Friends,
I've been thinking about the importance of spiritual salvation. I think we place too much emphasis on the miracle of healing the body that we forget about the miracle of healing the soul. With the Lord's help we can all be physicians to another person's broken soul. We have the power to heal others. And after this life when we're with God, it'll be the perfect spiritual body we long for, not the physical one. We all will be resurrected! That's something I've recognized lately.
It's been a humbling, exciting week. But I can bet, next week will top that.
No pictures, plenty of pictures next week. I can't wait to meet President Bize!
Family, thank you so much for all the support here! Thanks for the Dear Elders and the love!
You can bet I still don't know either French or Tahitian well. But here I go!
Something
I love about the MTC, and I'll bet the mission too, is we all come from
different places and we're very different people. But... we have the
same Savior we're trying to become like, and the same goal to bring
others to Christ, so it's smooths out everyone's rough edges and brings
us together. Love my comps and what incredible teachers we've had
here!
Ok, see you in a bit, America!
Love,
Tuahine Spencer 




No comments:
Post a Comment