Aug 21, 2017
Dear Family and Friends,
Training a clever, hard working French sister! #wontheGreenielottery
First
real day in the sector we pass this cute puppy who runs up to Sr Basset
and starts licking her leg. She pets him and I tell her we'll come
back soon. We leave.
Rated
R scene: Walk back up the road two hours later and that cute puppy's
head was all over the road. Not the best first impression of my sector
for my newbie missionary... And we walked by two other
dead dogs that day.
Baptism
for Soon! Wohoo! AP's called the night before to let us know the
President was coming to the baptism. Probably the best one to come to
of our baptisms. She was so ready!! She let all the temptations and
struggles leading up to the baptism, make her stronger. Hopefully we
will get her to the temple this week!
Yeah I miss that champ trainer Sr Durrant, but loving this new experience to push myself as a trainer.
I
am so grateful for the spirit and the promise that we can always have
that gift. I don't want anyone to be without that guidance and peace. I
hope each of us can be seeking to be worthy of the spirit.
Ok Me lovin' you (all) #bichelamar
Sr Spencer
Pictures:
1.Eating special Algae that only grows at one of the islands. Thanks Mino.
1.Eating special Algae that only grows at one of the islands. Thanks Mino.
2. Soon taking the dive!
No comments:
Post a Comment