Tuesday, February 6, 2018

January 22, 2018

Well it is the very last week with this Canadian comp of mine, wonderful Sr Keyes.  She and I are going to see some miracles this week, I already know it :)
 
Our amis are becoming more and more Pagan.  Haha we have two that don't believe in God.  It is rare out here in the middle of Tahitian Bible Belt.  But it's a great thing too.  Helps me revaluate our lessons. 
 
No one should worry about if the sister missionaires, (or the Elders non plus) in Papeari are eatting enough.  Because the answer is yesss.   We had some Faatamaaraas back to back this week.  The real question is, how have I not imploded, exploded, or had a heart attack yet.  I think thats one of the blessings of being a missionary. 
 
We had a really cool opportunity to take all of our Newly Baptized Converts to the temple in our Stake.  So that meant Elie and Poehere, our two last baptisms, came on bus for their first Baptism Session.  It was wonderful and thanks to Geneology, Elie was baptized for his Dad!! And our zone of missionaries is incredible.  Cool to be among my Brothers and Sisters from America, Canada Guadeloupe, and New Caledonia, who are here doing their best to serve faithful missions.  I admire each of them. 
 
Our sector became more of a long walking sector, and we get to see and talk to a lot more people.  And it gives me a chance to use that sunscreen that mom hid in my suitcase before the mission.  Thx mom, for saving me from skin cancer.  
 
We have been blessed to see miracles in the family of Poehere.  As her parents will get married and baptized this Saturday! I am so thankful for Jesus Christ, my Savior.  And the gift we have all been given, I would add for free, to repent and change.  The world would change our outward appearance, but God changes the heart. 
Okkk.  I send all my love, and sweat back to you all. 
 
Et Hia moi meta

Sr Spencer

Brooke's pictures a few weeks earlier hiking with her group. She is having trouble downloading pictures so she is just taking pictures on her camera?



No comments:

Post a Comment